This adventure offers you an awesome experience of trekking in the Himalayas along with a thrilling experience of rafting in a Himalayan river, and a Jungle Safari in the subtropical jungle of the lowlands of Nepal. Magnificent mountain views, ecological and cultural diversity, ethnic villages with terraced farmland and hospitable local people make this an exciting and fascinating trek.
After this fascinating trek, we have an exciting experience of rafting in the Trishuli River followed by a jungle safari in Chitwan, where you can see one-horned rhinos, and if lucky, you can see bison, sloth bears and leopards. Sighting of the Royal Bengal Tiger is an extremely rare sight. The elephant ride itself is worthwhile.
These treks are equivalent to moderate walks in moderate altitude (at around 3000m+.) The walks can be 5 to 6 hrs each. Good physical condition is required. In fact anyone with a sound health and reasonably fit can do the trek. Still a little training prior to trek is required so you can do it without much difficulty. This trip is a fun and outdoor experience and can be a perfect family adventure.
- 9 days trek in the Annapurna region
- Sunrise view from Poonhill- view of three 8000 m+ mountains and several 7000 m+ peaks
- Exploration of the beautiful town of Pokhara with optional activities as paragliding/ biking/ or just relaxing
- 2 days white water rafting in Trishuli (fun trip-perfect for beginners)
- 2 nights/ 3days jungle safari in Chitwan.
Day 1. Arrive in Kathmandu (1330m), welcome dinner
Day 2. Half day city tour around Kathmandu Valley, lunch and trek briefing
Day 3. Fly to Pokhara (890m) and trek to Pothana (1950m)
Day 4. Trek to Landruk (1751m)
Day 5. Trek to Jhinu (1740m) thermal springs
Day 6. Trek to Chuile (2250m)
Day 7. Trek to Banthanti (2700m)
Day 8. Trek to Ghorepani (2850m)
Day 9. Early morning hike to Poon Hill (3210m) for sunrise views and trek to Tadopani
Day 10. Trek to Ghandruk (1951m)
Day 11. Trek to Nayapul. (1010m), drive to Pokhara (890m)
Day 12. Sightseeing around Pokhara
Day 13. Drive to Charaudi and commence rafting
Day 14. Continue rafting
Day 15. Drive to Chitwan Jungle Lodge
Day 16. Activities in Chitwan Jungle lodge
Day 17. Morning Activities in Chitwan Jungle lodge/ afternoon drive to Kathmandu
Day 18. Departure
- All internal transportation, in private vehicle.
- Services of English or/and Swedish speaking guide.
- Porter’s and sherpa’s assistance.
- 4 nights in tourist class hotel on bed and breakfast basis while in Kathmandu.
- 2 nights in tourist class hotel in Pokhara
- Welcome dinner.
- Half day guided city tour with lunch.
- Flight to Pokhara
- Use of a personal trek pack consisting of a duffle bag, down jacket and sleeping bag with a fleece inner-liner.
- All meals while on trek.
- Afternoon tea/coffee service on arrival at the lodge.
- Twin share accommodation in trekking lodges with shared bath and toilet facilities.
- Two days Rafting package with all camping facilities and transportation to Rafting pick up point in private vehicle.
- 2 nights / 3 Days Jungle Safari Package with all meals and Transportation to and back from Chitwan in private pehicle
- National Park fees.
- Staff insurance, tourist service fee and all taxes applicable as per state law.
- Personal accident and rescue insurance. You must provide your own rescue insurance
- Mineral water, beer, soft drinks and extra tea/coffee outside of normal meal times.
- Private room accommodation in Kathmandu unless a single supplement is paid.
- Optional tips to guides and porters.
- International airport departure taxes.
- Visa costs.
- Helicopter evacuation in the unlikely situation, although we do arrange for it and
make the necessary documents so that you can claim from your insurance.