Influenced by my teachers, environment and my travels I aim to bring a unique and deep experience to each of my classes. Through intention, meditation, pranayama and asana my goal is to have my students experience a deeper sense of power and relaxation of themselves. My classes combine a spiritual meditative approach at the same time as a physical and mental challenge. I aim to live a healthy lifestyle with awareness and harmony and lead my classes in a way that reflects this journey.
Personal nature achievements
- Stora Memurutinden, Norway 2 366 m
- Galdhøpiggen, Norway 2 469 m
- Imja Tse, Nepal 6 189 m
- Mount Everest basecamp, Nepal 5 545 m
- Australian camp Anapurna, Nepal 2 165 m
- Sri Pada, Sri Lanka, 2 243 m
- Mount Batur, Bali 1 717 m
- MAN’S PEAK “Maja e njerit” 2658M, Kosovo
Courses/ Retreats/ Workshops
- Sampoorna Yoga, India 2017200 hours Yoga Teacher Training Course in Ashtanga –Vinyasa Flow
- OSHO International Meditation Resort, India 2017From 6:00 am until 10:30 pm every day, the OSHO International Meditation Resort offers a variety of meditations for every type of person, including methods that are active and passive, traditional and revolutionary.
- Arun Conciousness Touch, Norway 2016Conscious touch is about massage and bodywork, how to touch with awareness through breath, love and a state of meditation. Anubuddha is a world known teacher, he learned directly from Osho and also gave Osho personal sessions. He is one of the creators of Osho rebalancing massage.
- OSHO Family Constellation, Norway 2016Family Constellation is a powerful method to help you recognise difficult entanglements, both in your family of origin as well as in your present family or relationship. Solution-oriented interventions bring understanding, which is followed by a deep relaxation that allows love to flow again between members of the family system.
- Decleor Skincare training 2016This training equips “Aroma-Experts” with expertise in the art of skin diagnoses and all the application techniques for each salon treatment. It also enables to provide each client with a solution tailored to her specific needs.
- Elizabeth Arden PRO Skincare 2016Training and application techniques for salon treatments.
- OSHO International Meditation Resort, India 2014From 6:00 am until 10:30 pm every day, the OSHO International Meditation Resort offers a variety of meditations for every type of person, including methods that are active and passive, traditional and revolutionary.
- Gurdjieff Sacred Dance Retreat, Norway October 2013 Gurdjieff Sacred Dances are a powerful and transformative tool for self observation, centering, maintaining state of presence and inviting acceptance to daily life. Filled with solemn beauty and purity, Gurdjieff Sacred Dances are harmonizing and combining our mind and feelings with conscious movement of the body, and manifesting them together in a dance through effortless attention.
- Gurdjieff Sacred Dance Retreat, Sweden April 2013
- Amnesty course, Lärcentrum TanumAmnesty teacher course about genus and human rights.
- Sportshopen, GrebbestadOrganizational and leadership course – customers rights and service.
- may 2016 – aug 2016 Spatherapist and yoga – meditation teacher, Hotell Tanumstrand, GrebbestadSpa therapist, where I provided guest/customers with various spa treatments and well- being treatments such as yoga and meditation classes.
- Swedish: Native- fluent level
- Albanian: Native- fluent level
- English: Fluent level
- Norwegian: Conversational level
- Danish: Conversational level
As early as 14, Ajay received a book written by Osho of his father, which made him curious about yoga and meditation. Ajay was educated at the Pathik Health Foundation and Balmiki Sanskrit Collage in Nepal and has practiced yoga (mainly Hatha, but also other orientations) for almost 20 years.When Ajay does not teach yoga or give treatments, he runs a small organic farm outside Kathmandu. During a three-year workplace in Japan, interest in medicinal plants grew large and also the interest and understanding of other cultures.Within Yoga, he teaches mainly Hatha Yoga, but he believes in a holistic approach with mixed Asanas along with meditation and Pranayama (breathing exercises).
PERSONAL INTERESTS AND KEY SKILS
- Yoga and Meditation Instructor/Therapist
- Reiki Master
- Thai Massage Basic hands on training
- Natural and Organic Farming/Designing
- Encouraging teacher
- Customize programs to individuals
- Work with all levels of experience
- Yoga, Meditation and Reiki Instructor/Therapist (2003 till date) at Kathmandu Centre of Healing, Baluwatar, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Yoga, Meditation and Reiki Instructor/Therapist (2003 till 2005) at Healing Hand Centre, Dhumbarahi, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Yoga, Meditation and Reiki Instructor/Therapist (2001 till 2003) Pathik Health Foundation, Matatirtha, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Yoga, Meditation and Reiki Instructor/Therapist (2012 till 2014) Ayurveda, Godawari, Lalitpur, Nepal
- Freelance Trekking guide and Yoga instructor at Hi on Life Adventure Since (2016 till date)
- School Living Certificate (S.L.C) Biteswar Secondary School, Nepal.
- Intermediate in Arts (I.A) Saraswoti Multiple College, Kathmandu.
- Theraputic deploma and Teacher Trainning Course- Pathik Health Foundation, Nepal.
- Yoga and Natural Therapy Teacher Trainning Course- Balmiki Sanskrit College, Nepal.
- Sannayas course- Bihar Yoga Bhariti, India.
- Nepali- Native Fluent
- English- Fluent
- Japanese- Conversational skills
Instagram - Follow
Twitter- FollowTweets av @HiOnLifeTweets