This combination package is a great way to spend your extra days in Nepal and get to see and experience more of the country. It is basically an overland tour visiting some of the most awe inspiring towns and sites, along with a couple of opportunities for day hikes. After your trek/ expedition we drive to Pokhara, which is known for its natural beauty and its relaxed atmosphere. Pokhara provides plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities and shopping. We recommend you to do paragliding, which is one of its kind with 30 to 40 mins in air, with the scenic Annapurna range as a backdrop and the beautiful Phewa lake below you.
After Pokhara, if you have more time, you can combine a trip to Bandipur, which is one of the new emerging destinations of Nepal in the form of community-based tourism. It is an ancient Newari mountain town, untouched by modernization, thus offering a splendid variety of natural and socio cultural diversity. This is also a brilliant place to chill out and be at a peaceful environment after a tiring trek/ expedition or even after a tiring project at home.
- Sightseeing and hiking in Pokhara
- Paragliding/ Kayaking/ Biking/ Bunjy or Zip lining (optional)
- Sightseeing and hiking in Bandipur
- Largent cave in Nepal and 2nd largest cave in South Asia
- Ancient Newari town, untouched by modernization
Day 1. Drive to Pokhara by private car o/n Hotel Barahi
Day 2. Full day sightseeing o/n Hotel Barahi OR at leisure on your own
Day 3. Day hikes (Optional paragliding- Highly recomended) o/n Hotel Barahi
Day 4. Drive to Bandipur o/n Hotel Old Inn
Day 5. Day hikes around Bandipur o/n Hotel Old Inn
Day 6. Drive to Kathmandu o/n Hotel
- All internal transportation, in private vehicle.
- Services of English or/and Swedish speaking guide if in a group (optional)
- 3 nights in tourist class hotel at Pokhara on bed and breakfast basis.
- Sightseeing and activities as per requirement.
- 2 nights in tourist class hotel at Bandipur with all meals provided.
- Personal accident and rescue insurance. You must provide your own rescue insurance
- Mineral water, beer, soft drinks and extra tea/coffee outside of normal meal times.
- Optional tips to guides and porters.