This trek is one of the best value trek that we offer. It not only offers extremely scenic vistas of both Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountains, but it is also a great combination of mountain scenery, cultural trek and off the beaten path. The first part of the trek explores through the beautiful terraced farmlands and ethnic villages in the mid hills of the Annapurna mountain range. Then the trek leaves the main trail and enters the sub alpine forests on an off the beaten path as we ascend in altitude. Khopra ridge offers one the most beautiful vistas of mountains in all of Nepal. After Khopra, we meet the main trekking trail at Chitre leading to Ghorepani. Ghorepani is one of the most popular tourist hub in Nepal famous for the views from Poonhill. An early morning hike to Poonhill rewards a fantastic sunrise on the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri flank. Next stop is at Mohare Danda which is not on the popular touristic trail but it offers even more beautiful panorama of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges.
- Khopra ridge: One of the most beautiful ridges offering grand vistas of the Himalayan Peaks.
- Poonhill: The most popular tourist destination in Nepal, famous for the magnificent sunrise view.
- Mohare Danda: The most beautiful view point in the Annapunra which is on a less trodden path.
- Ethnic villages: Gurung and Magar traditional architectures and cultures of the rural villages of Ghandruk, Landruk and Swanta.
- Off the beaten track: 7 days of non touristic trail through pristine nature.
Day 1:Arrive Ktm/ Welcome dinner
Day 2: Sightseeing around Kathmandu/ Briefing
Day 3: Fly to Pokhara (890m)/ drive to Kande and trek to Pothana (2000m)
Day 4: Trek to Landruk (1700m)
Day 5: Trek to Ghandruk (1950m)
Day 6: Trek to Tadapani (2650m)
Day 7: Trek to Vaisikharka (3250m)
Day 8: Trek to Khopra (3660m)
Day 9: Trek to Barah Shikhar Camp (4000m) optional excursion to Khayer lake (4400m)
Day 10: Trek to Swanta (2270m)
Day 11: Trek to Ghorepani (2800m)
Day 12: Trek to Mohare Danda (3300m) via Poonhill (3200m)
Day 13: Trek to Les Par (2300m)
Day 14: Trek to Dimuwa (1100m) and drive to Pokhara
Day 15: Drive to Kathmandu
Day 16: Departure